Affiliate Disclosure: Rotorm.com sometimes gets paid for listings, through sponsors or affiliate programs like Amazon, Optics Planet, Lucky Gunner, Brownells, Cabelas, Rainier Arms, 5.11 Tactical, Bass Pro Shop, etс. Clicking a link helps keep Rotorm.com free, at no extra cost to you!
About the author: Each article on our site is written by experts in survival and tactical equipment, gun enthusiasts, extreme travelers, military, law enforcement and desperate professionals, read about the author at the bottom of the article or visit "About Us" page.
Note: The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.
Glock 19 is a compact gun (6.85 inches long and 21 oz weight when unloaded) with a barrel length of around 4.01 inches. It uses cartridges (9x19mm). Glocks are widespread among shooters thanks to their unsophisticated design and firing mechanisms with smooth triggers.
Table of Contents
- Why Do We Need Glock 19 Trigger Update?
- Best Pick
- #1 TRYBE Defense Glock 19 Gen 5 Trigger
- #2 VOGEL Competition Glock 19 Trigger System
- #3 Apex Tactical Gen 3 Glock 19 Trigger
- #4 ZEV Technologies Fulcrum Adjustable Drop-In Glock 19 Trigger
- #5 HYVE Technologies Glock 19 Trigger System
- #6 Timney Triggers Alpha Competition Glock 19 Trigger
- #7 Overwatch Precision TAC Glock 19 Trigger
- #8 LANTAC E-CTG9 Glock 19 Trigger Update
- #9 ZEV Technologies Fulcrum Adjustable Glock 19 Ultimate Trigger
- #10 Glock Triggers EDGE Competition Glock 19 Trigger System
- #11 ZEV Technologies PRO Curved Face Glock 19 Trigger Kit
- #12 Glock Triggers GUARDIAN Duty/Carry Glock 19 Trigger System
- #13 TacFire Glock 19 Trigger Kit
- #14 TRYBE Defense Glock 19 Gen 3/4 Trigger
- #15 Apex Tactical Specialties Action Enhancement Glock 19 Trigger Kit
- How To Install Glock 19 Trigger
Why Do We Need Glock 19 Trigger Update?
The trigger components such as spring loosen up over time. Metal to metal parts wear in and mate better. Among a wide range of manufacturers, it is easy to upgrade the gun by installing a modern light Glock 19 trigger to enhance accuracy and general performance.
This Glock flat-faced, direct drop-in trigger with maximum decreased Pre-travel and saved gun safety features ensures a clean, crisp break, and diminished overtravel. The small indexing hook provides even trigger finger placement.
#1 TRYBE Defense Glock 19 Gen 5 Trigger
This single-stage Polymer Pistol Trigger comes with a trigger bar. It can be easily customized to many Glock builds, allowing them to enhance their shot control while range training, match shooting, or hunting. The high-performance Glock Gen 5 triggers fit such Glock models: 17, 19X, 19, 26, 34, and 45. There are 4 models in such color combinations: Black and Red, Red, and Black, Black and Blue, Black and Black.
#2 VOGEL Competition Glock 19 Trigger System
The VOGEL Competition Trigger System with an added spring set allows due control while shooting to get fast accurate hits. There is a possibility to alter promptly to pull weight in 1/2 lb. increments. This trigger system includes an OEM plunger with a thoroughly polished to mirror finish. The system consists of Smooth Trigger with Bar, Trigger body with Ejector (with adjustable over-travel), 3.5 lb. Connector, Firing Pin Safety Plunger, and Spring, Trigger Spring, extra spring cups, Hex tool for Over-travel adjustment. All parts are OEM, Modified, and polished.
#3 Apex Tactical Gen 3 Glock 19 Trigger
The Apex Action Enhancement Kit for Glocks comes with Trigger, Apex Ultimate Safety Plunger, Gen 3 Factory Trigger Bar, and Performance Connector. This drop-in trigger will be a great replacement for the factory polymer trigger, ensuring a smoother trigger pull with a crisp break, reduced both travel and reset, and about a 1 lb. decrease in trigger pull weight.
#4 ZEV Technologies Fulcrum Adjustable Drop-In Glock 19 Trigger
ZEV offers the professional Polished Steel Trigger Bar, which diminishes travel, ensuring crisp trigger pull with all factory Glock safeties. These triggers come with wider trigger pads; they are safer for better shooter engagement and should be used only for competition. The Drop-In Kit is crafted from Stainless Steel and Aluminum (6061-T6) with Black Hardcoat Anodized Finish.
#5 HYVE Technologies Glock 19 Trigger System
These triggers are crafted from firm aluminum (6061-T6) bar stock and anodized. The trigger system with a trigger bar includes Allen Wrench in the kit to make easier adjustments for Pre-travel and the Reset via Allen screws on the trigger front and back.
#6 Timney Triggers Alpha Competition Glock 19 Trigger
Timney designed an enhanced trigger, using all stock Glock components and springs, saving the Glock parts’ reliability. This straight Aluminum trigger with Anodized safety blade and Teflon Nickel trigger bar and sear. These Aluminium triggers are ready to fire; they are factory calibrated and tuned for pull weight, installed at 3 lb.
#7 Overwatch Precision TAC Glock 19 Trigger
This Glock flat-faced direct drop-in trigger will perfectly upgrade the worn OEM one. Maximum decreased Pre-travel with saving gun safety features delivers a clean, crisp break, and diminished overtravel. The small indexing hook provides even trigger finger placement. Both trigger shoe and trigger safety tab are milled from Aluminum alloy (7075-T6) and fastened to an NP3 plated, Gen 3 OEM trigger bar by coiled spring pins (316 Stainless Steel). The models, listed for 19X, will also fit Glock 17, Gen 5.
#8 LANTAC E-CTG9 Glock 19 Trigger Update
The Ultimate drop-in trigger with an ejector enhanced trigger spring kit, and adjustable ultimate trigger pull can be set for carrying (Self Defense) or Competition (Target) use. The trigger case with Super Short Reset (SSR) 3.5Lb Connector ensures quick both reset and follow-up shots. The main components are crafted from: a proprietary blend of 420 SS with polished to smooth hard-wearing surface to minimize friction (for trigger Bar); the highest-grade piano wire and tempered for long service life (for springs); the certified aluminum (7075-T6) and hard coat anodized (Type3 Class2) Black (for bow).
#9 ZEV Technologies Fulcrum Adjustable Glock 19 Ultimate Trigger
These triggers are recommended to be used only for competitions. The ultimate Drop-In trigger Kit is machined from Aluminum (6061-T6) and Stainless Steel, covered with Black Hardcoat Anodized. The trigger includes a wider trigger pad, being safer for better shooter engagement. The professional Polished Steel Trigger Bar is designed to decrease travel, delivering crisp trigger pull with all factory Glock safeties.
#10 Glock Triggers EDGE Competition Glock 19 Trigger System
The EDGE Competition Trigger System with decreased pre-travel allows quick follow-up shots. The hex key is included in the kit to make an easy over-travel adjustment. All components are OEM, modified, and polished. The kit comes with Smooth Trigger with Bar, Trigger Housing with Ejector, 3.5 lb. Connector, Firing Pin Safety and Trigger Springs, and extra spring cups.
#11 ZEV Technologies PRO Curved Face Glock 19 Trigger Kit
This ZEV PRO trigger kit consists of a curved face riveted trigger, a new proprietary trigger bar, and a professional connector.
#12 Glock Triggers GUARDIAN Duty/Carry Glock 19 Trigger System
The Trigger System incorporates 100% OEM polished components: smooth trigger with bar, trigger case with ejector, minus connector, firing pin safety and firing pin safety spring, trigger and firing pin springs, and spring cups.
#13 TacFire Glock 19 Trigger Kit
This TacFire Glock Lower Parts Kit comes with Pistol Triggers, G17 Slide lock spring, and G19 Slide lock spring without locking block.
#14 TRYBE Defense Glock 19 Gen 3/4 Trigger
The single-stage trigger with a trigger bar is simply adjustable to many Glock builds, allowing better shot control while hunting, match shooting, or range training. This Polymer Pistol trigger is available in 4 models in Black and Black, Black and Red, Red and Black, Black and Blue color combinations.
#15 Apex Tactical Specialties Action Enhancement Glock 19 Trigger Kit
The Apex Action Enhancement Red Trigger consists of Gen 3 Factory Trigger Bar, Performance Connector, and Ultimate Safety Plunger. The Aluminum direct drop-in kit with about a 1-lb decrease in trigger pull weight will be a perfect change for the factory polymer trigger.
How To Install Glock 19 Trigger
- Before attaching a new trigger set, unload the gun.
- You may need to replace the disconnector by pushing the new one into the place of the old one. After replacing the spring, just hook it onto the case back. The spring curl should be inserted into the shell hole. Fix the new trigger by attaching the spring, you should twist and roll the trigger bar back into the plastic channel.
- Then slide the rear housing and trigger back into the frame ensuring both are seated properly and mount the block back in its position.
- First set the grip pin to prevent the pins mixed up. There is a large pin, a short, and a skinny pin with ends wider than the center (put it into the block top hole before the trigger pin, otherwise the slide catch won’t run properly); the rear pin is smooth and the shortest one.
- The trigger should be lined up with the holes in the frame to insert the trigger pin (from the right to the left), do this till about halfway in.
- The punch tip sideways against the pin can help center the pins in the hole.
- Put the slide catch into its opening and push the trigger pin through the hole at the slide catch end and into the hole on the frame’s left side.
- Place the slide on the forward rails and pull it rear, letting it come forward.
- Check functions by pulling the trigger and listening for the striker to fall. Then hold the trigger back, rack the slide and slowly release the trigger and listen for the reset click.
- If everything is fine, rack the slide, the trigger is installed in your Glock successfully.
Sometimes improper trigger pull weight can cause the rifle to pull off the aim after squeezing the trigger. Check the real trigger pull weights by testing them, as they can vary from advertised ones. The trigger needs to have a smooth trigger pull and well-polished surfaces to deliver pulling action for sleeking the trigger up, influencing proper performance.