To install the Franklin Armory Binary trigger, you will need to remove your old trigger and replace it with the binary trigger.
Here are the steps:
1. Remove the bolt carrier group from your rifle.
2. Remove the pistol grip and action spring from the lower receiver.
3. Flip the rifle over so that the buttstock is facing up and remove the five screws that hold the buttstock in place.
4. Carefully remove the buttstock and set it aside.
5. Remove the two screws on either side of the trigger guard and set them aside.
6. Pull out on both sides of the trigger guard to release it and set it aside.
7. Flip your rifle back over so that the muzzle is facing up and remove the two screws that hold the handguard in place.
8. Carefully remove the handguard and set it aside.
9. You should now see the trigger assembly. Remove the two screws that hold it in place and carefully remove it from the rifle.
10. Take your new Franklin Armory Binary trigger and insert it into the rifle in the same manner that you removed the old trigger.
11. Screw in the two screws to hold it in place.
12. Reassemble the rifle in the reverse order of disassembly.
First and foremost, this trigger is for use in AR-15 rifles only. It is not compatible with any other type of firearm.
To install the Franklin Armory Binary Trigger, you will need a screwdriver and a mallet.
The installation process is relatively simple and can be completed in a matter of minutes.
- First, remove the pistol grip from the rifle and then unscrew the two screws that hold the trigger assembly in place.
- Next, remove the old trigger assembly and replace it with the binary trigger.
- Replace the screws and reattach the pistol grip to finish.
- Be sure to test fire your rifle after installation to ensure that everything is working properly.
It’s not that difficult to install the Franklin Armory Binary trigger.
Here are the basic steps:
1. Make sure your firearm is unloaded and pointed in a safe direction.
2. Remove the action from the stock.
3. Disassemble the action by removing the bolt and bolt carrier group.
4. Remove the old trigger assembly and replace it with the binary trigger assembly.
5. Reassemble the action and replace it in the stock.
6. Test fire your weapon to ensure proper function.
The Franklin Armory Binary Trigger installs just like a standard Mil-Spec trigger.
- First, remove the pistol grip and safety selector.
- Then insert the Binary Trigger into the receiver and replace the pistol grip and safety selector.
- Make sure that the Binary Trigger is fully seated in the receiver and that the flat edges of the trigger are flush with the sides of the receiver.
- Test fire your weapon to ensure proper function.
Please login or Register to submit your answer