Making an AR-15 full auto with a paperclip is quite easy.
1. The first step is to remove the receiver extension nut, which holds the rear takedown pin in place. This can be done with a standard wrench. Once the extension nut is removed, the rear takedown pin can be slid out of place.
2. With the rear takedown pin removed, you will see two Half-moon shaped cutouts on either side of the magazine release area. These need to be enlarged so that a paperclip can be inserted into each one. This can be achieved with a Dremel tool or other rotary tool.
3. Now, take your paperclip and insert it into the left side cutout. Make sure that the paperclip is inserted as far as possible. Next, do the same with the right side cutout.
4. With both paperclips in place, you will need to make a small bend in each one so that they come into contact with each other. Once this is done, you can reinsert the rear takedown pin and replace the receiver extension nut.
5. Now, when you pull the trigger of your AR15, it will fire in full auto mode!
Please note that this is for informational purposes only and we do not condone the illegal use of firearms.
We also recommend that you also watch this video
There is no easy or definitive answer to this question since there are a variety of different ways that one could potentially make an AR-15 full-auto with a paperclip.
- The most likely and popular method would be to file down the paperclip so that it can fit into the sear release hole located in the lower receiver. This will effectively bypass the sear and allow the gun to fire in fully automatic mode.
- Another method would be to use the paperclip as a makeshift trigger return spring. This can be done by coiling the paperclip around the front post of the trigger and then reattaching it to the rearward facing lugs on the back of the magazine release button. This will cause the trigger to reset faster and potentially fire in fully automatic mode.
It should be noted that any modification made to an AR-15 to make it fire in fully automatic mode is illegal and punishable by law. So, if you are considering making such a modification, it is important to consult with a lawyer beforehand to ensure that you are not breaking any laws.
We also recommend that you watch a video on the subject of your question
Some general tips can be followed to make an AR-15 full auto with a paperclip:
– First, it is important to identify the location of the auto sear on the gun. This is typically located in the trigger assembly.
– Once the auto sear is located, the next step is to insert a paperclip into its slot so that it can trip the sear when the trigger is pulled. It may also be necessary to file down or modify the paperclip to get it to fit properly.
– Live-fire testing should be conducted to ensure that the AR-15 is indeed firing in full auto mode.
If you are not comfortable performing these modifications yourself, there are several companies that offer services to convert AR-15s to full auto. However, it is important to note that these conversions are typically illegal without the proper paperwork and licenses. As such, it is advisable to consult with a lawyer before pursuing this route.
Of course, there are a few things to keep in mind before you go full auto-ing your gun:
– Make sure that your paperclip is firmly in place and not likely to slip out.
– Be aware that your AR-15 will now be significantly more dangerous, both to yourself and to others around you. It’s important to respect the increased power and use it responsibly.
There are two main types of paperclips – those made from steel and those made from plastic. The steel ones are much stronger and will hold up better under the stress of firing, but they’re also more difficult to work with. The plastic ones are easier to manipulate, but they’re not as durable.
When attaching the paperclip to the gun, it’s important to make sure that it’s securely in place. If it isn’t, the gun could malfunction and cause serious injury.
It’s also important to keep in mind that making an AR15 full auto is illegal in most countries. So, if you’re caught doing it, you could face some serious consequences.
In short, while it is possible to make an AR15 full auto with a paperclip, it’s not something that we would recommend. There are simply too many risks involved.
Please login or Register to submit your answer