One of the way to conceal a full-size handgun is to use a holster. There are many types of holsters available, including inside-the-waistband holsters, outside-the-waistband holsters, shoulder holsters, ankle holsters, and pocket holsters.
Another way to conceal a handgun is by using clothing that is baggy or oversized. For example, a T-shirt or sweatshirt can be worn over the gun to help conceal it.
We also recommend watching this video
2. Ankle holster – An ankle holster is a good option if you want to carry your gun concealed but don’t want it to be visible. It’s also a good option for people who wear skirts or dresses often.
3. Bra holster – A bra holster is a great option for women who want to conceal their guns but don’t want to wear a traditional holster.
4. Jacket or coat – Wearing a jacket or coat is a good way to conceal a handgun. This is especially true if you wear a jacket or coat that has large pockets.
5. Purse – Carrying your gun in a purse is a good option if you want to be able to access it quickly. It’s also a good option if you don’t want to wear a traditional holster.
If you have any questions about ammunition or tactical gear, please feel free to contact us. We’re always happy to help!
There are a few different ways that you can conceal a full size handgun (best concealed carry holster) depending on what type of clothing you are wearing and how you want to carry the weapon.
- One option is to wear a long coat or jacket which will cover the firearm completely.
- Another option is to wear clothes with large pockets, such as cargo pants, in which you can keep the handgun concealed.
- Finally, you can also purchase a holster that will allow you to carry the gun in a hidden location on your body, such as under your arm or in the small of your back.
Whichever method you choose, it is important to practice drawing your gun from its hiding spot so that you can do so quickly and efficiently if ever needed.
Please login or Register to submit your answer