You can replace the sights on the Glock 43 in the following ways:
1. One way is to use sight pushers, which can be bought or rented from gun stores or shooting ranges.
2. Another way is to use a hammer and punch. To do this, place the gun on a solid surface and hold the hammer in your hand. Then, place the punch on top of the sight and tap it with the hammer until it pops off. Be careful not to hit your hand or finger while doing this!
3. The last way is to use a screwdriver. This method requires that you remove the slide from the gun first. After that, remove two screws from the rear of the sight and then replace them with the new sight. Make sure that the new sight is aligned with the front sight before screwing it in place.
You can also find instructions on how to change the sights on a Glock 43 in the gun’s manual. If you don’t have the manual, you can probably find it online. Just search for “Glock 43 manual” and you should be able to find it.
We also recommend watching the video
1. One is to use a sight pusher, which is a tool that pushes the sights off the gun and then allows them to be replaced with new sights.
2. Another way is to use a sight alignment tool, which helps to get the sights perfectly aligned before they’re replaced.
3. The third way is to use a Dremel tool. This approach should only be used if you have experience using Dremel tools, as it can be dangerous if done incorrectly.
- First, remove the old sights using one of the methods mentioned above.
- Then, use the Dremel tool to cut away part of the front sight until it’s flush with the top of the slide.
- Next, use the Dremel tool to cut a notch in the rear sight so that it can be aligned with the front sight.
- Finally, replace the sights and test them to make sure they’re aligned correctly.
It’s not as difficult as it might seem. You’ll just need a small screwdriver and Torx wrench (or T-handle) to remove the old sights and install the new ones.
1. To start, you’ll need to find the right replacement sights for your Glock 43. There are several different sight manufacturers out there, so take your time and do some research to find the sights that will work best for you.
2. Once you have the new sights, remove the old ones by using either a screwdriver or Torx wrench (depending on which type of sights they are). Be careful not to damage the screws or posts when removing them.
3. Then, insert the new sights in their place and tighten them down. That’s it!
We also recommend watching a video on the subject of your question
Please login or Register to submit your answer