There are a few things you’ll need to have on hand before you start assembling your shotgun:
- A Phillips head screwdriver
- A flathead screwdriver
- A hammer
- Needle nose pliers
- Wire cutters
- Allen wrenches ( sizes 3/32″, 5/32″, and 7/32″)
- Some sort of lubricant, such as gun oil or CLP (cleaning, lubricating, and protecting) spray.
You can find all of these items in the most basic toolkits. Now let’s get started:
1. Remove the magazine tube by twisting it counterclockwise and pulling it straight out from the receiver.
2. Unscrew the barrel nut, located just in front of the magazine tube, using the appropriate Allen wrench.
3. Pull the barrel straight out from the receiver.
4. Take a look at all of the parts you’ve just removed. You should have:
- The barrel
- The magazine tube
- The barrel nut
- The forend (the part you grip when you pump the shotgun)
5. Inspect each part for any damage or wear and tear. If any of the parts are damaged, you’ll need to replace them before reassembling your shotgun.
6. Clean all of the parts with a gun cleaning solvent and a soft cloth. Make sure to pay special attention to the Bore (the inside of the barrel) and the Chamber (the part of the barrel where the shells are loaded).
7. Once the parts are clean, lubricate them with your chosen lubricant. Again, pay special attention to the Bore and Chamber.
8. Start reassembling your shotgun by screwing the barrel back into the receiver. Make sure that the Barrel Nut is tightened all the way.
9. Next, insert the magazine tube back into the receiver and twist it clockwise until it’s tight.
10. Finally, replace the forend and pump it a few times to make sure everything is moving smoothly.
And that’s it! You’ve now successfully cleaned and lubricated your shotgun.
There are a few basic steps you need to take to assemble a pump shotgun:
- First, make sure the gun is unloaded and pointed in a safe direction.
- Then, remove the barrel and stock from the box or case and set them aside.
- Next, insert the magazine tube into the receiver and lock it into place by rotating it until it clicks.
- Then, attach the barrel to the receiver by sliding it onto the magazine tube and twisting it clockwise until it locks in place.
- Finally, install the stock by screwing in the action screws until they are tight.
Check out this video for more detailed instructions:
There are a few different ways to assemble a pump shotgun. Here is one way:
1. Insert the barrel into the receiver and push until it clicks into place.
2. Slide the bolt handle forward until it locks into the bolt carrier.
3. Push the charging handle all the way forward until it clicks into place.
4. Squeeze the trigger to disengage the safety and pull back on the charging handle to chamber a round.
5. Keeping your finger on the trigger, release the charging handle and then pull it back again.
The gun is now ready to fire. To unload, depress the magazine catch button and remove the magazine; then eject rounds by pulling back on cocking handle. Be sure to keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction at all times.
There are a few things you’ll need to assemble your pump shotgun:
- 3 Screws
- Buttstock Assembly
- Action Slide Assembly
To assemble your gun, first, remove the screws from the buttstock and barrel. Next, attach the barrel to the action slide assembly and secure it with the screws. Then, place the washer on the bolt and insert it into the barrel. Finally, attach the buttstock assembly to the gun and secure it with screws. You’re now ready to fire!
Please login or Register to submit your answer