There are a few different options for selling empty shotgun shells.
- One option would be to sell them to a local sporting goods store or gun shop.
- Another option would be to post an ad on a classifieds website, such as Craigslist, or to post them on an online auction site, such as eBay.
- Finally, another option would be to reach out to hunters or shooting enthusiasts in your area and offer to sell them the empty shells directly.
Whichever route you choose, be sure to research the current market prices for shotgun shells so that you can price your shells appropriately.
There are a few places you could sell empty shotgun shells.
Gunbroker.com is an online auction site that specializes in firearms and related items. You could also try classified ads websites, or even post listings on social media sites like Facebook or Instagram.
Be sure to research any laws or regulations that may govern the sale of empty shotgun shells in your area before you list them for sale. In some states and municipalities, it may be illegal to sell ammunition of any kind without a license or permit.
You could also post an ad on online classifieds websites such as Craigslist or Kijiji, or go the direct route and list them on eBay.
Whatever option you choose, be sure to factor in shipping costs if you’re selling them online.
There are a few different places where you could sell empty shotgun shells.
- One option would be to check with local sporting goods stores or gun shops to see if they would be interested in purchasing them from you.
- Another option would be to post an ad on online classifieds websites such as Craigslist or Kijiji.
- Finally, you could also try contacting regional ammunition manufacturers or distributors to see if they are interested in purchasing them from you.
Please login or Register to submit your answer