There are a few ways to remove Glock sights:
- One is to use a sight pusher, which is a tool that you can buy or rent from a gun store.
- Another way is to use a hammer and punch. You place the punch on top of the sight and tap it with the hammer until the sight pops off.
- A third way, which is not as common, is to use a hacksaw. You’ll need to cut off the top of the sight and then pry it off.
Whichever way you choose, make sure that you are careful not to damage the slide or barrel.
To remove Glock sights, you will need a sight pusher and a hammer.
- Place the slide of the gun in a padded vise and use the pusher to remove the sights.
- Strike the top of the sights with a hammer to loosen them, then use the pusher to remove them completely.
We also recommend watching a video on how to change Glock sights without pusher:
Another way to remove the sights is with a hammer and punch. You can buy an aftermarket sight removal tool specifically for this purpose, or you can make your own by buying a brass or steel punch and using a hammer. Be very careful when doing this, as it’s easy to damage the slide or the sight if you’re not careful.
Also, some people use dental floss or piano wire to remove their sight. This is not the recommended method, as it’s easy to damage the sights or the slide.
If you’re looking for a more permanent solution, you can always have the sights welded on by a gunsmith. This is an expensive option, but it will make sure that the sights are never coming off unless you want them to.
- One way is to use a sight pusher tool.
- Another way is to use a hammer and punch.
- The third way is to use a Dremel tool with a cutting disk.
The most important thing when removing the sights is to be careful not to damage the slide or the sights themselves. If you are not comfortable removing the sights yourself, it is best to take the gun to a professional gunsmith.
Please login or Register to submit your answer