- One is to use a lighter spring, which will make the slide easier to move.
- Another is to use a smaller grip on the gun, which will also make it easier to operate.
- Finally, you can polish the slide and barrel, which will help them move more smoothly.
If you’re having difficulty moving the slide on your pistol, try one or more of these tips to make it easier. It’s important to note that each gun is different, so what works for one may not work for another. Be sure to experiment until you find what works best for you.
- First, make sure that you’re using the correct type of ammunition for your gun. Heavier rounds will be harder to slide than lighter rounds.
- You can also reduce the weight of the slide by adding a compensator or recoil reducer.
- Finally, make sure that you keep your pistol clean and well lubricated. A dirty and dry pistol will be much harder to slide than a clean and lubricated one.
Another option is to polish the slide with fine-grit sandpaper or metal polish. This will remove any surface scratches or blemishes that may cause additional friction.
Finally, some people find that using a slightly looser-fitting magazine spring makes it easier to draw the slide back.
Please login or Register to submit your answer