There are a few different ways to install the Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard (ETG), but I’ll cover the most common method.
First, remove your old trigger guard by using a screwdriver to knock out the retaining pin. Once the old guard is removed, insert the new ETG into place and re-insert the retaining pin. If you’re having trouble getting it in, use a small hammer to gently tap it into place.
Some people like to install the ETG before they install the trigger mechanism, while others prefer to do it afterward. It’s really up to you, but I find it’s a little bit easier to do it afterward so you have more room to work with.
Once the new trigger guard is in place, you’re ready to install your trigger mechanism. First, make sure the hammer is cocked back. Then, insert the trigger assembly into the receiver and push it up until it clicks into place.
Now, put the pin through the hole in the trigger assembly and push it all the way through until it comes out the other side. Finally, replace the spring and screw on the cap. Your new Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard is now installed!
1. Start by removing the pistol grip from the receiver of your gun. There are usually several screws that hold it in place.
2. Once the pistol grip is removed, you will be able to see the trigger guard. Remove it by gently pulling it out of the receiver. Be careful not to damage it or lose any of its parts.
3. Install the new Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard by following these same steps in reverse order. Make sure that the new trigger guard is securely in place before reattaching the pistol grip.
4. That’s it! You’ve now successfully installed a Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard on your gun.
The Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard is a drop-in replacement for the standard AR15/M16 trigger guard.
The E-TRG provides an oversized guard for use with gloves or larger hands and also includes a quick detach sling swivel socket.
Installation is easy, and no gunsmithing is required:
- The first step is to remove the pistol grip from the lower receiver.
- Next, place the ETG in the pistol grip hole and align the screw holes.
- Finally, replace the screws and tighten them until they are snug.
This upgrade will give your AR15/M16 a more stylish look and also provide additional protection for the trigger.
We also recommend that you watch this video
There are a few ways to install the Magpul Enhanced Trigger Guard. The most common way is by using a screwdriver. The screwdriver method is pretty straightforward to do.
Here are the steps:
1. Remove the old trigger guard
2. Insert the new trigger guard into the hole where the old one was located
3. Use a screwdriver to tighten up the screws that hold it in place
4. You’re done!
Please login or Register to submit your answer